Accepted Forms of Payment
At Whitney M. Frank DDS, in addition to cash and check, we accept the following forms of payment:
We are also proud to offer CareCredit™. Applying is easy: What is CareCredit?
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
Whitney M. Frank DDS
No Yearly Maximums, No Deductibles, No Waiting Periods, No Rejected Claims
No Hassle. No Kidding!
The team at Dr. Frank’s office recognizes that most dental insurance plans have increasingly high monthly premiums, yearly maximums that are not adequate to cover necessary treatment, and restrictions on which procedures are covered.
You know better than an outside party what dental benefits you are likely to use. With our affordable dentist membership plans, you won’t risk over-paying on monthly premiums for unused benefits or find yourself “nickel-and-dimed” by deductibles. In fact, you’ll actually lower the cost on every treatment you need. For your once a year membership fee, you get two 6-month visits (including standard cleaning, x-rays, and check-up exams) at around 15% off what you would normally pay and fluoride and whitening completely free! In addition, if you end up needing any treatment, you receive a 10% discount on those procedures. You save on every appointment in our office.
$299/year per adult
$249/year per child (primary or “baby” teeth remaining*)
As a member, you receive the following services at no additional cost:
- 2 Preventive cleanings (or an equivalent value for patients with periodontitis**)
- 2 checkup exams including Head & Neck exam and oral cancer screenings
- Intraoral x-rays that may be needed during the year (ie. for checkups, toothaches, broken teeth, pre-operative assessment, follow-up visits)
- 2 Fluoride treatments (if indicated)
- 2 Free capsules of teeth whitening gel
On average, that is a savings of $160 on typical yearly diagnostic and preventive care.
In addition, members also receive a 10% DISCOUNT on all other exams, imaging, and treatment!
- Implant Restorations
- Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers
- Panoramic X-rays
- Emergency Exams
Submit your enrollment form and 12-month membership fee and start receiving benefits and discounts today!
Membership Plan Overview
- Membership is initialized when membership fee is paid in full. The membership fee covers a membership period of 12-months from the date of initialization.
- All payments are due in full when services are rendered.
- Unused appointments and benefits will not be refunded or carried over to the next year.
- The membership rate is guaranteed for one year.
- Patients are eligible for the child membership fee if they have not yet reached their 16th birthday AND still have a primary or “baby” tooth in the mouth at the time of membership enrollment. If the patient has already lost all their primary teeth, an adult prophylaxis cleaning will need to be performed so the patient must enroll for an adult membership.
- Patients with periodontitis that require periodontal maintenance treatment may apply the value of the preventive cleaning fees toward the periodontal maintenance fees. The 10% discount may be applied to the difference in fee and to all other treatment.
- There is a special membership fee of $169/year for patients requiring periodontal therapy solely with a periodontist. This membership does not include the benefit of the 2 preventive cleanings. All other membership benefits apply.
- Membership cannot be combined with any dental insurance coverage.
- Membership cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Membership is not transferable, nor refundable.
- Discounts under the membership do not apply to any treatment rendered prior to joining.
- Discounts only apply to treatment performed in our office. Any treatment referrals to specialists are not covered by your membership plan.
- Discounts do not apply to medication or other supplies dispensed.
- Our membership program is NOT a dental insurance plan, and can only be used at the office of Whitney M. Frank, DDS.
Let the skilled team of dental experts at Whitney M. Frank DDS be your Post Falls affordable dentist Today!