If you are visiting us for routine preventative care, your first visit will include:
If you are visiting us to address an urgent dental concern, such as a toothache, your visit will include:
Important: In order to start your first appointment on time, we would appreciate it if you would bring the following:
- Completed Patient Financial Information
- Completed Health History or Child Health History (required for children age 6 and under)
- Completed HIPPA Consent of Privacy Form (required for all patients)
- Completed Request for Release of Dental Records
- Proof of identification, such as your Driver’s License
- Any dental insurance card or information
We will gladly discuss all fees with you prior to your treatment and file your insurance with the proper forms and identification to help you receive your maximum reimbursement. Insurance normally covers only a portion of treatment fees depending on your policy limits and deductible required. We ask that the uncovered portion of the treatment be paid for at end of your first visit.
Very high exposures to fluoride can cause tooth fluorosis or skeletal fluorosis, but those are incredibly rare, particularly in Kootenai county where there is no naturally occurring or added fluoride in the water systems.